BUSINESS VISA CATEGORY
Persons entering PNG to attend business meetings, board meetings, conferences, conduct an exploratory business visit or participate in business negotiation.
Employment is prohibited
This category comprises the following classes:
SHORT-TERM MULTIPLE- ENTRY PERMIT
The Business Short Term Multiple Entry Permit is valid for 12 months with a stay of up to 60 days permitted on each arrival.This permit cannot be issued on arrival.
The following documentation should be lodged at this Mission when applying for this visa;
- Completed application form (1 per person) -
- Passport (validity at least 6 months)
- Copy of BIO page of passport
- One passport size photograph affixed to the form
- Fee of £239.10 to be paid in cash, company cheque or postal order - made payable to Papua New Guinea High Commission
- Short Curriculum Vitae
- Your letter of invitation from business associate in PNG indicating purpose of visit, duration of stay, location of business, and proposed frequency of visits
- Covering letter from your company explaining visit.
- Confirmed return/onward ticket
SHORT-TERM SINGLE-ENTRY PERMIT
The Business Short Term Single Entry Permit is available on arrival for eligible passport holders, or on application at this Mission before travel. Valid for thirty (30) days stay per each visit, employment is prohibited and extension of this visa is also not permitted. Required documentation for this visa is the same as the Short-Term Multiple-Entry visa. A fee of £119.60 to be paid in cash, company cheque or postal order - made payable to Papua New Guinea High Commission
Application form, passport and supporting documents should be lodged at this Mission or upon arrival at Jacksons International Airport (eligible passport holders only).
Dependents of Business Entry Permit Holders can apply for a Tourist Entry Permit at this Mission or upon arrival at Port Moresby International Airport (subject to eligibility). -
For all of the above, allow 4 working days for completion and 7 working days if submitted by post. Please provide a pre-paid, self-addressed special delivery envelope if you want us to return your passport by post.