If your passport is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately to the local/nearest Police Station before you contact the High Commission.
To apply for an emergency travel document, please provide the following;
- A letter explaining the circumstances i.e. date, time, and location of where the passport was lost or stolen
- Police Report
- Completed application form FA 81 - Download Here
- 2 recent passport photographs certified by a Commissioner of Oaths, a Lawyer, or doctor
- Self-addressed pre-paid Special Delivery envelope
- Please call the High Commission for the exact fee for this service