Lost and Stolen Passports


If your passport is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately to the local/nearest Police Station before you contact the High Commission.

To apply for an emergency travel document, please provide the following;

  • A letter explaining the circumstances i.e. date, time, and location of where the passport was lost or stolen
  • Police Report
  • Completed application form FA 81 - Download Here
  • 2 recent passport photographs certified by a Commissioner of Oaths, a Lawyer, or doctor
  • Self-addressed pre-paid Special Delivery envelope
  • Please call the High Commission for the exact fee for this service

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/pnghighc/public_html/files/tmp) in Unknown on line 0